Friday, February 5, 2010

After watching the inspiration video, I found a lot of easier ways to organize a classroom. Overall, I am fascinated about inspiration, it has many features and it can be used in many subjects not just one. Most of the times we tend to be afraid of new technology because we feel it is really hard to understand, but inspiration seems to be a neat and easy program to control. I would use inspiration to organize ideas, prepare classes, and help students write papers. I would use it because it is a simple and useful program that will make things work better.

I think almost every kind of writing assignment can be done with the help of inspiration. One of my favorite things was the concept maps. Concept maps are very helpful at separating ideas and putting them in order. With the help of inspiration, students can be more organize, save time, and students will be more encourage to be involved in the assignment. Students can also get in groups and see their concept maps and perhaps get different ideas of how to organize their writing. With the help of inspiration, I could present the concept map and give them the example of how they can organize their assignments. As a tennis coach, when I first started coaching, I definitely did not know as much as I know now. I now know how to approach different personality types, and teach them the best way that is best for them. I do know the skill better than I use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment