Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spreadsheets

The use of a spreadsheet can be useful in the classroom. As we know time can be limited during class and even during the school day, therefore it is important that we learn to minimize the amount of time. Without a doubt I would use a spreadsheet as a teacher. It will help me organize and calculate many things in class. Obviously grades are one of the most important factors, but other things can be solved with the use of a spreadsheet.

One of the great advantages of a spreadsheet is that you can calculate grades. That means that you do not need a calculator, which is a lot easier for the teacher. Otherwise the teacher would still have to be solving and typing the answers in the computer. As a future Physical Education teacher I would use it to keep track of workouts, times, amount of weights, and many more. Spreadsheet will definitely help me in my career.

Adriel

No comments:

Post a Comment